Friday, April 3, 2009

Alternatives...


Have been surfing around for ideas already... (A syndrome that is probably known in mandarin as 30-minutes enthusiasm...)

Was looking at these bridal gowns on the Amerinca websites and was just thinking that they are so CHEAP!

That might fairly well be a feasible idea as they are nice & CHEAP! Considering that I'm not particularly fussy with gowns... Problem is I have an innate discomfort with buying clothes when I am not able to try them on. I guess alterations can be done here, but then there's the hassle of looking for reliable and cost effective seamstress to do the alterations if any...

Check some of these designs that I thought rather nice!





Fashion Bridal - USD $259


Forever Yours - USD$289

And seriously, I know I'll never go wrong with Tubes... My friends will know that... The number of tube tops and dresses that I have...

Hrrmmmm... Alternatives....... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment